The existence of IQAC is an asset to bring in the quality in all activities of the college. It helps out all spheres to acquire standard and stability. Quality enhancement is a continuous process to which the IQAC as an active body of the college to work and maintain the highest standard and quality ever possible. It works towards the realisation of goals of the college at large. The main function of the IQAC is to make known the internalisation and institutionalisation of quality enhancement initiatives. Thus, it channelizes the efforts and measures of the college towards the academic excellence.
The primary aims of IQAC are:
1. To develop the system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to strengthen the academic and administrative performance of the institution in setting up a qualitative development.
2. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalisation of quality, culture, decorum and thus taking all these measures to realise the institutionalisation of the practices.
1. Development and practical application are upheld to set a benchmark/parameter to various academic and administrative activities of the institutions.
2. A genuine arrangement for feedback response from students, parents, and other staffs for the quality of the institutional processes.
3. Documentations and codifications of the various programmes and activities to launch the quality improvement.
4. Organising faculty improvement programmes such as seminars, workshops, symposium, discourse, subject enrichment etc. to set a quality in all the academic fervour.
5. Maintaining works of AISHE and its time-to-time up-dation along with the website.
|CONVENOR||Ms. Anitha M.V|
|2||JOINT-CONVENOR||Ms. Chithralekha K.V|
|RESEARCH, INNOVATION & EXTENSION|
|CONVENOR||Mr. Lijith A|
|3||JOINT-CONVENOR||Ms. Shamini Sathyan TP|
|INFRASTRUCTURE & LEARNING RESOURCE|
|CONVENOR||Ms. Asha O.V|
|4||JOINT-CONVENOR||Ms. Anju K.N|
|STUDENT SUPPORT & PROGRESSION|
|CONVENOR||Mr. Jithu K.P|
|5||JOINT-CONVENOR||Ms. Pushpa A|
|GOVERNANCE, LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT|
|CONVENOR||Mr. Muzammil K|
|6||JOINT-CONVENOR||Ms. Marjana UP|
|INSTITUTIONAL VALUES & BEST PRACTICES|
|CONVENOR||Ms. Smitha Chacko|
|7||JOINT-CONVENOR||Ms. Suneetha M|
©2021, All Rights Reserved by NEST College