Policy Admission procedure will be according to the guidelines and schedule announced by kannur university. 50% of the total merit seats are filled in by the single window system introduced by kannur university this year onwards. The other 50% of the total seats are filled in the management Quota.
NB: Laps merit seats of the kannur university single window system also will be given to the management quota.
If the provisionally selected applicant fails to be present at the time fixed of interview with neccessarydocuments and/or fails to remit the fees on the day of admission, the candidate will forfeit the chance of admission forthwith.
The parent or guardian must accompany the candidate at the time of interview.
Fee once paid will not be refunded at any circumstance. If a student discontinues the course after the closure of admission, he/she is liable to pay the whole course fee.
Students may keep sufficient number of attested copies of the certificates before submitting the original to the college office. The request for the return of the certificates will not be entertained after the submission is over.
The principal reserves all the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning reasons.
1. Original certificate of the qualifying examination
2. S.S.L.C Book/Equivalent certificate
3. Conduct & Transfer certificate (from the head of institution last attended)
4. Four Passport size photos of the candidate
Students who get admission to the College are expected to obey following rules and regulation strictly.
• Discipline is compulsory and students should strictly observe the code of good conduct. They must strictly obey the rules and instructions issued by the authority from time to time.
• The ID card issued by the college should be kept by the student while in the campus.
• The use of mobile phones, I-pods and other such items are not permitted in the campus. Fine will be levied from those who found using it in the class rooms.
• Students should take full care of the college property/campus. Fine will be charged for the damages, if any, made by them.
• Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited and will be referred to legal action and lead to suspension from college.
• Punctuality of class attendance is compulsory and will be marked in the beginning of each period by the teacher in charge of the class.
• Students should not participate in any hostile action towards the authority and shall not do anything to offend the harmony and good fellow - ship of the college.
• Outsiders coming to the campus so as to promote or interfere with students’ activities or campus matters without the written permission of the principal, is strictly prohibited.
• Principal has the right to deny the meetings and processions in the campus during class time.
• Slogans/notices/boards or any such material intending to demoralize any student, staff or authorities of the college should not be used.
• Attendance in classes and exams, progress as well as conduct will be taken in to consideration while recommending students for merit certificate, concession and scholarship.
• No fund raising activities should be undertaken by any student without prior permission from the Authority.
• College Bus (from Payyanur & Kanhangad sides)
• Internet Access.
• Arrangement of Hostel facility (Boys & Girls)
• Well furnished class rooms.
• Well equipped Computer Lab.
• Periodical evaluation programs.
• Arrangements of bank loan facility.
• Audio Visual supported classes.
• Active placement cell.
• Able and efficient management.
Application forms can be had from the College office on payment of Rs 100/ in cash or can be downloaded from www.nihb.ac.in Filled in application together with self addressed postcard should reach the college office on or before the last date fixed by Kannur University.
Copyright @ nihb.ac.in 2018 Designed by webcity